Have you ever had the intuitive niggle that although it is January and everyone is shouting goals, goals, goals, you are simply not ready to set yours yet? Perhaps you feel like you are still getting a handle on previously set goals or that you are just not inspired for goal-setting at this time? And it is frustrating because we all know that the annual year runs from January to December and the financial year runs more or less the same, and your HR Department wants your annual objectives pronto. So what is up for you? Continue reading
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Feedback and Impressions for the 9th Annual Coaching and Mentoring Conference
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- On Hitting the Wall, or; The Crises of Meaning
- Executive Coaching goes Mobile: 4 Reasons to switch to technology-based coaching
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda
- Can any One Word describe the Power of Exercising the Mind?
- Memo to Leaders
- Awareness of the Reality of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy