This morning I received an email from a potential new client. She details the past few years of her life and compares them to her present life. She expresses concerns about how differently she is feeling about her life and herself and wonders how to ‘go back’ to what was. Can we ‘go back’ on this naturally forward journey of life? Her email prompted me to find a post I wrote a few years ago about the natural cycles of life. Take a read. Where are you?
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Coaching Across Cultures
- Keep Walking! and other techniques for moving beyond the limitations in our heads.
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- Work with Me
- Master the Task Master
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda