“How whole is your ‘whole life?'” is the name of the 8th Chapter of Susan Jeffers’ book Feel the Fear and do it anyway. The chapter serves as a reminder to us about perspective – about giving more attention to select areas of our lives, and far less to others. The areas that we focus on can become so significant that we base out identity there. We say ‘My work is my whole life’ or ‘My relationship is my whole life’. The risk we run is that, if we lose the thing upon which our whole life is based, our whole life might feel like it is falling apart. Along side this, even on a smaller scale, we can be absorbed, preoccupied and lose ourselves in select dramas of life that serve to distract us from other important areas. Continue reading
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Coaching Across Cultures
- Keep Walking! and other techniques for moving beyond the limitations in our heads.
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- Work with Me
- Master the Task Master
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda