Although I’m not a whisky drinker, for some years I have adopted for my own inspiration the slogan from the Johnnie Walker Advertising campaign that encourages me to just Keep Walking! It’s my habit to look for quotes and personal motivating slogans to use as personal prompts to help me to stay focused on implementing my ideas. Thanks to Nike— I ‘Just Do It’! Thanks to the Olympic high-jump coach, I ’Throw my heart over the bar and the rest will follow’. Thanks to my yoga teacher, I ‘Go there and make that effort’. Continue reading
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Can your best friend be your coach?
- Michelle Clarke
- Master the Task Master
- Observations of life through a lens
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda
- ProActive or ReActive? They both still Active!
- My Passions