Although I’m not a whisky drinker, for some years I have adopted for my own inspiration the slogan from the Johnnie Walker Advertising campaign that encourages me to just Keep Walking! It’s my habit to look for quotes and personal motivating slogans to use as personal prompts to help me to stay focused on implementing my ideas. Thanks to Nike— I ‘Just Do It’! Thanks to the Olympic high-jump coach, I ’Throw my heart over the bar and the rest will follow’. Thanks to my yoga teacher, I ‘Go there and make that effort’. Continue reading
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- What are the most important elements of making a good first impression?
- Can any One Word describe the Power of Exercising the Mind?
- Life is a Cycle - where are you?
- ProActive or ReActive? They both still Active!
- The Authentic leadership Paradox Wheel