Although I’m not a whisky drinker, for some years I have adopted for my own inspiration the slogan from the Johnnie Walker Advertising campaign that encourages me to just Keep Walking! It’s my habit to look for quotes and personal motivating slogans to use as personal prompts to help me to stay focused on implementing my ideas. Thanks to Nike— I ‘Just Do It’! Thanks to the Olympic high-jump coach, I ’Throw my heart over the bar and the rest will follow’. Thanks to my yoga teacher, I ‘Go there and make that effort’. Continue reading
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Coaching Across Cultures
- Keep Walking! and other techniques for moving beyond the limitations in our heads.
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- Work with Me
- Master the Task Master
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda