Consider this : A friend of yours is made redundant. Although she was in a career that she did not enjoy, she was financially secure and knew the ins and outs of her job well. Instead of wandering what opportunities might open to her by this redundancy, or considering learning new skills or pursuing a new career, she immediately rushes into looking for jobs which are almost identical to the one she has just left. It isn’t that she loved the job and doesn’t want to do anything else, she explains, but this just seems the most obvious route to follow. She just wants her life to get back ‘to normal’ as quickly as possible. Sound familiar? Continue reading
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Coaching Across Cultures
- Keep Walking! and other techniques for moving beyond the limitations in our heads.
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- Work with Me
- Master the Task Master
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda