This morning I received an email from a potential new client. She details the past few years of her life and compares them to her present life. She expresses concerns about how differently she is feeling about her life and herself and wonders how to ‘go back’ to what was. Can we ‘go back’ on this naturally forward journey of life? Her email prompted me to find a post I wrote a few years ago about the natural cycles of life. Take a read. Where are you?
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- What are the most important elements of making a good first impression?
- Can any One Word describe the Power of Exercising the Mind?
- Life is a Cycle - where are you?
- ProActive or ReActive? They both still Active!
- The Authentic leadership Paradox Wheel