Have you ever had the intuitive niggle that although it is January and everyone is shouting goals, goals, goals, you are simply not ready to set yours yet? Perhaps you feel like you are still getting a handle on previously set goals or that you are just not inspired for goal-setting at this time? And it is frustrating because we all know that the annual year runs from January to December and the financial year runs more or less the same, and your HR Department wants your annual objectives pronto. So what is up for you? Continue reading
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- What are the most important elements of making a good first impression?
- Can any One Word describe the Power of Exercising the Mind?
- Life is a Cycle - where are you?
- ProActive or ReActive? They both still Active!
- The Authentic leadership Paradox Wheel