Have you ever had the intuitive niggle that although it is January and everyone is shouting goals, goals, goals, you are simply not ready to set yours yet? Perhaps you feel like you are still getting a handle on previously set goals or that you are just not inspired for goal-setting at this time? And it is frustrating because we all know that the annual year runs from January to December and the financial year runs more or less the same, and your HR Department wants your annual objectives pronto. So what is up for you? Continue reading
- In exactly one month's time - this unique event is taking place in Cape Town. I'm excited! have only 4 more spots… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- We have 15 applications already and It's for 20 ppl only! The caliber of those who have applied is off the charts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 6 Characteristics of the Mentally Healthy Person
- 25 Powerful and Generative Questions
- Coaching Across Cultures
- Keep Walking! and other techniques for moving beyond the limitations in our heads.
- What is REALLY VALUABLE to YOU?
- Work with Me
- Master the Task Master
- 4 Ways to use Coaching: Skill, Performance, Development and Free Agenda